Knights Hospitaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Friendly Hello From GK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GK_I_Lord_MadocComadrin
Monk
Monk

A Friendly Hello From GK Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 am

After the recent conflict KH, TKoV and DoF had, I thought you guys would like to have something friendly come your way. So on behalf of GK, I'd like to congratulate you guys on your clan-hood, thank you guys for the scrim we had earlier, and lay the grounds for a potential alliance in the future.

As you know, we are currently in a war with TKoV (for fun, there is no animosity between us, in fact it is just the opposite), and I know TKoV and KH are allies; so I don't expect any decision until that is over. That way, KH isn't put into an awkward position. (TKoV and GK may even form an alliance after the war, so it would be even better to wait).

Our Leader, King Gowe is currently having PC troubles, and I cannot make the final decision for GK myself; however, I believe there is a good chance that Gowe would approve of an alliance between us when he is back on, should you guys decide in favor of one as well.

Thanks for your consideration, good luck to you, and by the way...nice site cheers

Sincerely,

Madoc Comadrin
Golden Kingdom Infantry Lord

PS Was I too formal? Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
TKoV_Jakob
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 am

Wouldn't that be awkward seeing as there helping us beat you guys lol!
Back to top Go down
KH_Po24
Squire
Squire
KH_Po24

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm

I love friendly hellos. It is what i live for. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GK_I_Lord_MadocComadrin
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

TKoV_Jakob wrote:
Wouldn't that be awkward seeing as there helping us beat you guys lol!

That's why I said we should hold off discussing the alliance with too much seriousness until after they finish helping you beat us...or help you lose to us Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Dyalin
Monk
Monk
Dyalin

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm

GK_I_Lord_MadocComadrin wrote:

Our Leader, King Gowe is currently having PC troubles,

lol that made me thing of a medieval king with pc troubles hehe funny picture geek
Back to top Go down
KH_Po24
Squire
Squire
KH_Po24

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 am

Umm. lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Hello From GK   A Friendly Hello From GK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Hello From GK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Hospitaller :: Applications :: Hospitaller's Embassy-
Jump to: