Knights Hospitaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KH, I have a bone to pick with you

Go down 
+2
TKoV_Jakob
DoF_Zaroth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DoF_Zaroth
Monk
Monk

KH, I have a bone to pick with you Empty
PostSubject: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 am

KH, I have a bone to pick with you TKOVfin

So, the problem here is the above screen shot. EXCUSE ME!? If you want to insult us, have the decency to come and say it to our face. Not hide behind TKoV and spout untruths. I thought you guys were decent, but it appears you're just spineless after seeing this! You may have given us some manpower, but COMMON, you were NOT the reason we did what we did. You were on the LOWER parts of the scoreboard. Were you useless? No, but you were not that important to us either. SO GROW A SPINE AND LEARN TO INSULT SOMEONE TO THEIR FACE. DoF will deal with you personally after this war with TKoV is over. I thought you guys were alright, apparently i was wrong.

PS: You are no longer welcome on our vent server or duel server until you straighten up your act.

-DoF_Sgt_Zaroth
Back to top Go down
TKoV_Jakob
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm

As a member of TKoV and a ally of KH, from what I saw in the scrim (was there the whole time) KH was the one who dragged your sorry asses along.
Back to top Go down
DoF_Zaroth
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Then you're a blind fool and a moron. I'd love to individually pick out people from KH saying how they didn't help us that much. But that isn't very cool considering they did help us (Even if they did backstabb us later.) So, they earned enough from that scrim that I shall not attack their members. But, TKoV, you are the most worthless and disrespectful bunch of morons I've ever seen in a clan.
Back to top Go down
TKoV_Jakob
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

We are disrespectful, worthless and morons because we beat you and talked about it? Really, you are the disrespectful moron.
Back to top Go down
DoF_Zaroth
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:22 pm

You are disrespectful for how you talk about other people and how you talk to people. Some of your members are just sad in how they act. Am I disrespecting you atm? Yes, I am. But that is only because you've earned such disrespect. I came to the KH forum for a reason though. This is to deal with KH, not TKoV. So, just stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
TKoV_Jakob
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 pm

DoF_Zaroth wrote:

So, just stay out of it.

No, you come to our allies forums, threaten them, and then insult US
You may of hoped you could do a private war but unless KH says no, then you will have trouble from TKoV you arrogant little ass.
Back to top Go down
DoF_Zaroth
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm

TKoV_Jakob wrote:
DoF_Zaroth wrote:

So, just stay out of it.

No, you come to our allies forums, threaten them, and then insult US
You may of hoped you could do a private war but unless KH says no, then you will have trouble from TKoV you arrogant little ass.

I was quite aware you'd stick your nose in it. The point is to deal with THEM personally. Right now our only quarrel with KH is that they're supporting you. I'm saying that could change after we're done with TKoV
Back to top Go down
KH Garnier de Nablus
Grand Master
Grand Master
KH Garnier de Nablus

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

I do not care if im not allowed in your Vent! the truth is the truth and your tactics and arrogance are pathetic. I do not wish to deal with you're clan during or after the war. tell me, why must you insult the one's who beat you?

[quote author=FearItself link=action=profile;u=68771 date=1278904314]
Thank you for lending a hand the other night against TKoV. It was fun and I enjoyed getting to know you guys.

Just to update you on some clan happenings, TKoV just declared war on GK. DoF is planning on joining GK because GK is slightly outnumbered and because TKoV is full of arrogant players who only know how to turtle. We would love it if KH would consider joining DoF in this quest to teach TKoV a lesson. We can practice together, scrim together etc. if you decide to join us.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

FearItself
Court Chief
[/quote]

this is from fear. you obvoisly have no honor and i am ridding myself of your presence and our allaince.
Back to top Go down
DoF_Zaroth
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 am

Pah, I am close friends with fear and hes as angry at you as I am. That was sent before these events happened. I do not wish to discuss this further. I simply give you warning that even when this war is over, our business is not over.

Last edited by DoF_Zaroth on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KH_Po24
Squire
Squire
KH_Po24

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am

First of all: Why do you care what we say about you?

Second of all: its a game

(get over it)

scratch
Back to top Go down
KH Garnier de Nablus
Grand Master
Grand Master
KH Garnier de Nablus

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

READ WHAT I HAVE SAID.

I have no wish of speaking to you again. Now get off my forum.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am

lol @ Zaroth

EDIT: Apparently you can see his name almost at the end, look where somone kills flavius then he says "you suck", is that immy? timmy? something like that, or bob.
Back to top Go down
Hospitaller_Lord_Serius
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:34 am

I would proudly fight with KH in any way that they go into. They are KotH's only, but best ally. Although this seems out of the blue, I read about this, and talked to Grandmaster Garnier himself about it. Seems like this is a stupid argument between the clans. Why would you have any reason to be upset at KH for simply chatting to TKoV about the victory? That didn't look like serious gloating to me. Bragging lightly about it between the two leaders if fine, but if they bragged all over then it would be a problem. There is no reason to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH, I have a bone to pick with you   KH, I have a bone to pick with you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH, I have a bone to pick with you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Hospitaller :: Applications :: Hospitaller's Embassy-
Jump to: