Knights Hospitaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request to Garnier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KH Lightrend
Man At Arms
Man At Arms
KH Lightrend

Request to Garnier Empty
PostSubject: Request to Garnier   Request to Garnier I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Garnier can you edit our clan post on the taleworlds forums so that it looks a bit more flashy?

Such as change fonts,how big the text is,bold important places or even add a few hospitaller images to make it look professional and if you could please add teh forums to somewhere near the top and make it more visible so people know where they can apply?

If you need to center an image use [.center]imageadress[./center] by the way. (Remove dots)
Back to top Go down
KH Garnier de Nablus
Grand Master
Grand Master
KH Garnier de Nablus

Request to Garnier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Garnier   Request to Garnier I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 pm

will do
afro
Back to top Go down
Fassbinder
Monk
Monk

Request to Garnier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Garnier   Request to Garnier I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 am

Garnier, I am not sure if this is just a request for everyone to request things or just his request (Which in case it is I apologize) But when are we going to have alliance mandatory training, out last skirmish wasn't too good lol. There are many things we could teach each other.. For instance I could teach how to engage infantry with cavalry.. Or you could have an annual archer competition, where everyone practises with archery. Or you could do the less liked Commander training, Have two commanders field two armys and practise commanding the men to go to certain locations, or better yet test out stradegy.

I know we dont have a server, but I still feel it could be useful.

KH_Fassbinder
-Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request to Garnier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to Garnier   Request to Garnier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to Garnier
Page 1 of 1