Knights Hospitaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyalin
Monk
Monk
Dyalin

Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments   Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:10 am

Hey guys this topic is for us to tell the greatest deeds in the battlefield

mine is: i alone defeated the army of emir sumthing (1vs74) Surprised
Back to top Go down
KH_Po24
Squire
Squire
KH_Po24

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments   Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Lol good job Dyalin. afro
Back to top Go down
Dyalin
Monk
Monk
Dyalin

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments   Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm

KH_Po24 wrote:
Lol good job Dyalin. afro

the trick is to face them on a village they attack in line (alrdy had killed all the villagers)
Back to top Go down
Fassbinder
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments   Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 pm

I had a epic battle in Campaign and multiplayer, I was alone in Saragoth and it has a ladder where only one can enter at a time. I was alone and killed 700+ pissed off nords

In multi player I had two fun little things, the Kh group was around me (I was a crossbowmen) and I killed two horsemen, well soon be it, I everyone died exept me, I got shot in the leg and reloaded my crossbow. Archer comes out of NOWHERE so I shot him and killed him then pulled out my mallet. A fully upgraded ifantry charged me and I bash him, while he is getting up I hit him again killing him (this is not a duel so I had to be careful) so I turned around and there was another fully armed ifantry charging me, I swung and killed him. I reloaded my crossbow then looked around for the last guy he fired an arrow which I luckily missed me, and I returned fire killing him.

Next I was in deathmatch and killed 20+ people without dying in the first 2-3 minutes. Before everyone got pissed and kicked me for well.... killing them I suppose...

That's my little tid bit.

KH_Fassbinder
Back to top Go down
KH_Po24
Squire
Squire
KH_Po24

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments   Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:39 pm

I killed an army once. I think. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments   Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic Battlefield Accomplishments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Hospitaller :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: