Knights Hospitaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KH Garnier de Nablus
Grand Master
Grand Master
KH Garnier de Nablus

PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM   PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 am

NEW RANKING SYSTEM
PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM KH

you start out as brother/sister in waiting.
this new ranking system will be both time and skill oreanted.
(ranking from ChaosDwarf)
Back to top Go down
KH Garnier de Nablus
Grand Master
Grand Master
KH Garnier de Nablus

PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM   PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 pm

(new ranking is both time and skill oriented. you will wear your rank in your name online)

Serving Brother/Sister- a person thinking of joining, or has just joined

Brother in Waiting- first rank you will receive in the clan. after i have seen youy fight, you will rise to a Monk

Monk- 2nd rank. this is the longest rank and requires you to being in the clan for 3 weeks to raise to a Page.

Page-3rd rank. Beginning of the Grand Knight of the Cross group. To achieve the next rank Squire you must be in the clan an extra 1 week and you must have the skill i desire.

Squire-4th rank. A Squire must show great skill in battle and must also now how to control his men. to achieve Knight rank you must show that you have become master of commanding and of weaponry.

Knight-5th rank. being a Knight means you have great skill. you may use this great skill to train Serving brother/sisters who you have recruited. You must be in the clan an extra 2 weeks and show unbeleiveable skill in battle to rise.

Bailiff of the Cross-final rank. the highest possible rank you can reach in the clan. in this possition if the Grandmaster will be gone for a time peroid you will be placed in command(when the Grandmaster returns the leadership returns to him)

It is possible to be demoted but only by the Grandmaster.

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ. NEW RANKING SYSTEM
Page 1 of 1